Also known as Richard Alpert. He is probably one of my favorite Lost characters. He's always constant, never aging, and not too hard on the eyes. He's one of the "others" a hostile, but he's just plain awesome. Ever since the first time I laid eyes on this guy I just kept wondering: Does he wear eye liner? I mean, seriously, look at those eyes! Years of wondering. We saw him in The Dark Knight and still wondered if he wore eye liner. Well, today we watched the finale of season 5 trying to get ourselves ready for season 6, and enjoyed some bonus features.
It's not eye liner. He just has INSANELY thick eye lashes. They even show the makeup artists putting concealer on his eye lashes to lighten them up. THEY LIGHTEN THEM UP! Not only is he not wearing eyeliner THEY LIGHTEN THEM! Blows my mind.
So yes, I know this post was completely random... but there are Lost fans who are equally curious about Richard Alpert's eyes. Seriously... I'm not the only one.

Bwahahhaha. I wonder this too when I first saw him in the Batman movie. I was like seriously, a guy who wears eyeliner? He's hot but I can't take him seriously!!! Then my lost friends on my knitting site, ravelry, showed me an interview explaining it! LOL, then I was like, okay, he's definitely a good looking man! :-D
ReplyDelete