I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow. I have 11 weeks until I'm full term. Right now it's 6:19 in the morning, and the baby is awake and jabbing me with her elbow. She's been INCREDIBLY active the past week. Yesterday she mellowed out a bit, but I'm just assuming it's because she exhausted herself with constant movement the three days prior to that.
My mind has been racing recently. Monday is February 1st, and that seems incredibly close to April. I am physically and mentally prepared for her to be here, but I don't think our apartment is. My nesting instinct is making me want to go through, get rid of a bunch of stuff, and scrub down every inch of the place. I want to stock up on diapers and wipes... I'm trying to refrain until after the baby shower. I want to stock up on EVERYTHING. I want to have a nice chunk of money in savings... which isn't going to happen. There is so much that is unknown, and I WANT TO KNOW!
I'm going to be a stay at home mom. Yes, I will hopefully be doing some childcare or working at the store a few hours a week, but the thought of living solely on my husband's income can be a little daunting. I know that we'll be fine. God has always taken care of us, and that gives me unbelievable comfort. I know that my worry is natural, but I have been commanded to cast my cares unto Him... and He'll take care of me. So, I'm trying REALLY HARD to do that. I know that I am doing His will by staying home, and for that my family will be just fine.
11 weeks to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment