Friday, January 29, 2016

34 Weeks!


The past couple weeks have been pretty rough, physically speaking. Baby at first decided to lay transverse in my ribcage, which was absolutely miserable, then she worked her way down. I don't know if she has officially "dropped" but she is definitely very low. It's hard to breathe and hard to move, but the end is near.

Her delivery date was originally set for February 25, 4 weeks from yesterday. At my 34 week appointment, however, they moved that date up. February 19th!! That's THREE WEEKS from today! And for whatever reason that seems to much sooner than 4 weeks. It's time to start getting everything packed and set up and washed and ready for her arrival, and I'm still in this weird limbo. It doesn't seem real. I'm having another baby. There is going to be another little person in our family. But, I finally have my hospital bag packed, we have the baby swing and pack 'n play set up in the living room... it definitely looks like a baby belongs here.

Three more weeks! We will see you soon, sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment