I'm behind on my New Year's post. 2015 was a good year for us, and with many changes coming to us in 2016, I'm sure this will be a good year, too.
I haven't been feeling the resolutions this year. I did well last year. We are doing well financially, we eat at home more, we go out and do stuff with the kids more than we used to...
This year I just want to continue to better myself and my family. I want to save for a house. I want to read more books. I want to cook more. I want to spend more time as a family. I want to be a more patient mother. I want to enjoy my children and cherish them being here with me and being little. I want to grow closer to God. I want to go out on more dates with my husband.
I want 2016 to be better. That's my resolution.
No comments:
Post a Comment