Wednesday, December 30, 2015

30 Weeks!


In no more than 8 weeks our family will grow by one whole person. Right now her birthday is set for February 25th, and with January only two days away, that date seems to be very close!

I am still feeling really good, but I have noticed a lack in motivation and just all over exhaustion. I'm up to about 123 pounds, about 18 pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight. Baby girl (who has a NAME! An actual NAME!) is very active and has developed a bad case of the hiccups over the past two weeks. Evie had them all the time, while Catherine and Emiliana rarely got them, so it's funny to feel them so frequently once more.

Over the next few weeks the Christmas tree will come down and we will set up the living room for her arrival. I have already set up an area in my room for anything I will need at night those first few weeks when I'm still healing from the c-section. So many tiny baby things! I've also been stocking our freezer, which is just about packed to capacity, with meals.

We are settling into the home stretch, and I truly can't wait for this baby girl to get here!


No comments:

Post a Comment