Thursday, December 17, 2015

28 Weeks!


And we've made it to the third trimester! Wow, that happened fast! Everything seems to be going smoothly on the baby front. She's growing, I'm growing (maybe a little too quickly... I really need to cut down on the sweets) and overall I feel really great. It's getting more difficult to move around, and I'm really questioning my decision to store the kitchen towels in the bottom drawer, but I have nothing really to complain about.

I've put on about 15 pounds so far, and Baby Girl #4 is about 2 1/2 of that, maybe more. She has been very active. I need to write down the times I consistently feel movement to see if she sticks to that once she's born. The older girls love talking to her and feeling her kick, while Emiliana just likes to hug my belly and exclaim "Beebee! Aww!" They are all so excited about their new baby sister.

Hopefully the last weeks go on smoothly so that I am able to finish everything that needs to be done before she arrives. I cannot wait to meet this little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment