Thursday, February 4, 2016
35 Weeks!
I went in this morning for my 35 weeks appointment and an ultrasound to check up on Baby Girl. She's doing very well! She is head down and weighed in at 5 pounds 7 ounces, which puts her in the 32nd percentile. She might actually be on the small side! At 34 weeks Emmy was 6 pounds 4 ounces, and that turned out to be very accurate, so based off that they are estimating this little girl to be about 6 1/2 pounds at birth. That will make her my smallest baby. She appears to have some hair, but it may not be a whole lot. I so want to have another baby with a full head of hair like Evie had, but unfortunately that gene may not be as strong as I hoped. All of this will be known for sure in 15 days!
The end of pregnancy has been pretty hard on me. I really can't do too much without suffering serious sciatic pain and sleeping just isn't happening. Between the restless legs, charlie horses, my feet getting weirdly hot, and the getting up every hour to pee... I don't feel very rested. But the girls have been letting me sleep in, and for that I'm very grateful. Let's hope that keeps up once the baby is born!
I'll enjoy these last two weeks with her kicking and wiggling inside me, though I'm anxious to meet her. I can't wait to kiss those lips and snuggle her close. Gah. Two weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment