Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Really Fun Thing About Evie...

 This:


This is Swampy. Or Swampy's girlfriend. Or, as Evie calls them, an allergater. This Swampy is also a hand soap dispenser, but she likes to treat it like a toy. As you can see, Swampy is sleeping. I love the oven mit as a pillow.


We find this a lot. Random toys and stuffed animals tucked in for bed. She is very business like about it. "Mommy, shh. My bear goes night night." And I have to tip toe around for 15 minutes so as to not wake up her bear.


Last week I was going to bed, it was completely dark, and stepped on something while trying to get to my bedroom. Of course, it was Muno trying to go to bed!

I don't know why, but it cracks me up every time. It's just funny, walking through the house, and having to double step because I just noticed a rubber duck tucked under a wash cloth. I wish she could always be so sweet and innocent...

No comments:

Post a Comment