Friday, June 3, 2011

18 Weeks

A lot has been happening the past week!  First and most importantly my newest nephew, Isaiah David, was born on May 28th.  I haven't met him yet, because I've been sick, but I can't wait to get my hands on that little guy!

And I'm now 18 weeks pregnant.  A week from today is my big gender ultrasound, and I cannot WAIT to find out what we're having.  I'm still really thinking it's a boy, but I will gladly take a little sister for my big girl.  I've been feeling a lot of kicking on the outside, which has just been magical.  It's so amazing, even with a second pregnancy, to feel those little kicks.  Everything has been so amazing, but the best thing is that it is FLYING by.  My pregnancy with Evie seemed to drag, but now that I have her I have something to distract me.  Before I know it we're going to be a family of four, and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment