Wednesday, June 15, 2011

20 Weeks


I'm big enough now that I can wear my maternity shirts and actually look pregnant.  Baby Girl hasn't been as active the past couple days, but fully enjoys kicking my bladder.  Oomf.  I'm feeling great, and am truly enjoying the second trimester.  I didn't have much morning sickness, but I still felt pretty blah most of the time in the first couple months, and I know it's only a matter of time before I'm huge and miserable, so I'm really trying to soak up the enjoyment.

It took me a day or two to get used to it, but I'm so excited to be having another daughter.  We have started talking about names and I THINK we've settled on her first name.  We're going to do a better job of keeping it a secret this time.  We kept letting Evangeline slip, but I really want it to be a surprise this time around.

Evie has been super cute as always, and likes to pull up my shirt and give the baby kisses.  Today she was eating a lovely dinner of beef stroganoff and did it, thus getting stroganoff all over my belly.  But it was sweet.

I'm already halfway through my pregnancy, and I can't wait to meet my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment