There is nothing better than a big puffy cloth butt.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Fluffy Mail!
We have been using close diapers at least part time since Evie was 6 weeks old. It's become sort of a hobby for me. I love it. I started doing it because it's SO MUCH CHEAPER than disposable diapers. But there are so many added benefits. Like, they are so freaking cute. And there are no nasty chemicals touching my baby's skin. Oh, and the whole not putting thousands of diapers into the landfill thing is nice too.
I recently traded and sold a lot of my more gender neutral and boyish diapers for girlier ones since, you know, we're having a girl and all. I only have pictures of the BumGenius dipes that I bought, but they are just so pretty sitting there in a pile that I have to share. I just love them. The pile on the right is for baby 2, the pile on the left are for Evie.
There is nothing better than a big puffy cloth butt.
There is nothing better than a big puffy cloth butt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment