Wednesday, June 22, 2011

21 Weeks

I am now 21 weeks pregnant.  I've been thinking about how much I have enjoyed being pregnant this time around, so much different than with Evie.  I've realized that I need to enjoy the next few weeks while I'm comfortable because I am getting very large very quickly and I know I will soon be exhausted and miserable.

Baby Girl is apparently 10.5 inches long, about the size of a banana.  I've definitely been feeling more movement and kicking, but still not nearly as much as I did with Evie.  Evie moved TOO much.  I mean, just constantly.  So it's nice to only feel a fraction of the movement, just enough for me to smile and enjoy it.

My appetite has increased and I'm now putting on about a pound a week, which is the norm.  I'm just hoping I don't put on more than a pound a week.  I struggled so much losing the baby weight (breastfeeding did nothing for me) and I just don't want to do it again.  I know that this baby is already measuring big, so obviously she's getting all she needs!

In about 18 weeks I'll have my newest little princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment