Thursday, May 26, 2011

17 weeks


I'm getting big.  And I love it.  I love that the saggy skin left over from Evie is starting to stretch out.  I love the way I look.  For the first time since Evie was born I feel good about my body.  According to Babycenter, Newbie is 5 inches long and weighs about 5 ounces. "About the size of an onion." I haven't felt a lot of movement, just an occasional kick here and there.  But I know that my placenta is in the front, so I probably won't feel as much as I did with Evie.  Newbie could also be less active than she was.

Evie has been doing great recently.  She is now standing on her own, and will take a few steps without holding on to anything.  I can't believe that she's 14 months old!  She's such a big girl.  She loves to laugh and make everyone else laugh, she loves to play and dance and sing and chatter to herself.  She's so incredible and I can't believe how lucky I am to be her mommy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment