Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Old Wives Tales

I thought this would be fun.  I'm going to go through all the old wives tales I can think of and see what they say I'm going to have.  Then when we find out the gender, I'll update :)

Carrying high or low: High=Girl

Baking Soda Test: Fizzled=Boy

Heartbeat: 160ish=Girl

Craving sweet vs sour: Sour=Boy

Fuller face? No=Boy

Wedding ring test: back and forth=Boy

Eye veins (a weird one): Make a Y= Boy

Chinese Lunar Calendar: Boy

Mayan Legend (age of conception+year of conception): Odd=Boy

Acne: No=Boy

Morning Sickness: No=Boy

Evie's hairline: comes to a point=Boy 

IntelliGender: Boy

The majority of these say boy, so I have come to the conclusion that I'm having a boy.  A few of these were wrong with Evie (I carried her low, the Mayan legend) and I didn't try the baking soda test or the eye veins test, and I also didn't have IntelliGender.  But the majority of Old Wives tales pointed to girl for her, and they were right.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment