Sunday, November 22, 2009

Someone stop me!

Okay, ever since finding out that Doodad is indeed a Doodah (not a Doodoo like I thought!) I have been bitten by the pink bug.  I always swore I wouldn't go all gah-gah over pink... but I have.  Before I found out, I'd look at something and there would be three options: Pink, Blue, Green.  I usually opted for the green because it's gender neutral (duh) but ever since Friday if I have a choice I HAVE to choose the pink one.  Even if I like the green one better.  Why?  Why do I do this?  I don't even LIKE pink.  I had to fight myself and have Jordan tell me I'm a psycho so I wouldn't put a pink lamp on our registry.  The blue and green one matches our bedding perfectly.  But I want the pink one.  BECAUSE IT'S PINK!


http://s3.amazonaws.com/tc-photos/218490/product/standard/3.jpg
Our bedding.  Yes, it's bright.

My time has been spent going through what girl clothes we have and fawning over them, picturing what Baby Girl will look like in them.  Little onesies and dresses and pjs... it's all so cute!  I've added more to our registries and tried to organize the nursery without doing any lifting.  I've pulled out all my girly fabric, and have spent way too much time smiling.

I never thought I would be this excited.  I'm going to have to look back and read this when she's about 10 and driving me absolutely crazy... but I have a little bit of time before that happens.  Right now she is just a beautiful little ball of perfection.  Did I mention that I'm really excited?  Yeah.. yeah, I think we've got that one covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment