I'm in love. And crying, apparently. Okay, obviously I'm biased, but she is the most beautiful thing I have seen in my entire life. Everything about her is perfect.
The tech kept going on an on about how good she looks. "She's just beautiful. Babies usually don't look this good this early on. She's just amazing!" So yeah, our baby girl impressed the ultrasonographer who looks at babies all the time.
She is, in fact, 100% healthy. She's measuring just as she should. That, of course, is the most important thing. Now, Mommy, on the other hand, has marginal placenta previa, and has been instructed to take it easy for the next eight weeks until we have another insurance covered ultrasound. Score! I'm not worried, it only has to move two centimeters and has 20 more weeks to do so. It just means that we'll get to see that precious face again before she comes into the world.
Just look at that chubby little face. Worst case scenario: I'll have to have a c-section. It doesn't seem likely, but if I DO need a c-section... I'm okay with that. As long as my little girl is healthy, I don't care how she get's here.
Hehe, look at those feet. She quite the little kicker. Names? Yes, she'll probably have one. I THINK we've narrowed it down to two. One if we go with my choice. Haha! We're still looking around though, and we do plan to keep it a secret until her arrival. How does Jordan feel about all this? Well, he's exstatic. He wanted a girl. Just the smile on his face when we were watching her wriggling around... I'm so happy that I can give him a daughter. He is truly going to be a wonderful dad.
Daddy and I love you very much, Baby Girl. We are so excited that you are healthy (and adorable) and are eagerly awaiting your debut! Please continue to grow happily and healthily, and we will see you in April!





No comments:
Post a Comment