Thanks to our association with Classical Conversations, my family was able to make an impromptu trip to the Williamsburg Great Wolf Lodge this weekend! It was so much fun and I really wish we would have been able to stay longer than one night. The girls really enjoyed the water and the slides (Evie even went down some of the larger body slides which is a huge step for her!) and all the activities they had going on while we were there.
We left Saturday morning and spent some time with my brother- and sister-in-law and my three nephews (my girls' best friends!) then trucked on down to Williamsburg to stay the night at Jordan's cousin's house. We couldn't check in to Great Wolf until Sunday, so we enjoyed a visit with his cousin and two of their three kids. The girls enjoyed playing with their 4 year old little girl and all the awesome toys until we left Sunday mid morning for some lunch before checking into Great Wolf. I didn't take many pictures because water parks aren't conducive to iPhones, but here a few!
 |
| Emiliana swiped my coffee during check in |
 |
| One of two trips to Pierce's Pitt BBQ, I am mid-chew |
 |
| Catherine's sunflower |
 |
| Emiliana's balloon animal and her paw print on her hand. |
 |
| Evie wanted a mouse face, and her balloon bear was coming apart |
 |
| Floppy haired Emmy and Evie sitting on the steps of our loft room |
Jordan got a couple pictures of them in the water, maybe I'll update with a couple of those, too.
One of the best things that happened on our trip was a dance party we accidentally ran into while heading back to our room after swimming. Evie has some serious rhythm! I so wish we had our phones with us to take video, because girl's got some moves! We weren't the only ones who noticed, either! It's a good thing she starts a dance class today!
It was a nice (exhausting) getaway and I'm hoping we can make it back again maybe in the spring for a longer vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment