I had my 12 week appointment today and everything with baby number 4 (four?! That's so many!) is looking amazing. I am starting to pooch out a bit, but it's not all that noticeable except for when I try to put on my pants. I've been feeling pretty good, overall, besides fighting headaches and migraines almost daily. My morning sickness was always pretty mild and it's gone now. I am hanging pretty steady at 107 pounds, so not much change in my weight yet. I'm getting a little energy back and don't feel like I need to sleep 15 hours a day, so yay! My 9 weeks ultrasound showed that I have marginal placenta previa, and that has yet to change, but being as I have to have a c-section this time around anyway, I don't really care where the placenta is as long as it doesn't attach to my scar (which the ultrasound tech said there is no concern about that now).
This is the very first picture I got of our baby six weeks ago, at 6 weeks gestation. Its little heart had just started beating.
This was taken two weeks later, at 8 weeks. You can make out the head and a little arm and leg sticking up.
This was three weeks ago, at 9 weeks gestation. A little gummy bear.
Up by the face we caught a little hand, you can count the five little fingers.
It's just so amazing to me! Three weeks ago it was a little gummy bear, and now he or she certainly looks like a little baby. Fingers, toes, nose... it's amazing! I cannot wait to see this little sweetie, and I know that time will be here before I realize. It's going by so fast! He or she was very active during the ultrasounds, it looked like it had hiccups and was wiggling all over the place. I'm looking forward to being able to feel those little movements.
So yes, everything so far is going smoothly, and I still can't believe we are having a fourth baby! Woo!






No comments:
Post a Comment