Tuesday, November 17, 2015
24 Weeks!
There isn't much to report. Besides a minor car accident on Friday and my sweet Emiliana being bitten on the face by a dog (everyone is okay), things have been going pretty smoothly. We found ourselves almost moving into a very large, very old home, but backed out last minute when we learned that the house had not properly treated the lead paint.
Luckily the baby seems to have taken little notice to the stress around her, and except for the 24 hours of contractions I had following the car accident she has been pretty chill in there. She is extremely active and her kicks and movements are now visible through my shirt. Bending is getting more difficult, but I'm still very comfortable. I'm up to 116 pounds, about 10 pounds, and most of that is Halloween candy. Awesome.
In about three months this sweet little girl will be here! I can't wait to meet her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment