Things are going pretty well for me and my newest babe. She is finally moving enough that I can feel her, including nice strong kicks on the outside. I have been feeling great, lots of energy, lots of motivation, and I've been fighting off that urge to nest.
My 20 week anatomy scan was this morning and first thing's first: she is definitely a girl! The 16 week ultrasound was not 100%, as the umbilical cord and her feet were in the way, so it was good to see that she is definitely not a boy!
She was quite busy in there but very cooperative, and her scan came back perfect. There is nothing in the world wrong with her. She is measuring right on track and weighs 12 ounces, and all her major organs are doing just what they should be doing.
 |
Here are her legs (her feet are at the top and her butt is at the bottom). She is grabbing her foot. Adorable.
|
|
 |
She kept her hands up by her face most of the time, so we got a funny one of her rubbing her nose.
|
 |
And one of her shooting us a peace sign.
|
She also flipped out on her umbilical cord when it floated over to her face. That was pretty funny to see. Jordan couldn't join me, so I got a CD of pictures and video clips that I can't wait to go through. It's still so hard to believe that we're having another baby. Another girl! FOUR GIRLS! What a blessing my daughters are to me, I can't wait for this little one to join her sisters! We're so excited to meet her!
No comments:
Post a Comment