Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Happy Half Birthday!
Dear Emiliana,
I'm not really sure how you are already half a year old. My pregnancy seems so vivid, and like it was only last week. But you have become such a crucial part of our lives that I have no idea what we did without you.
At your appointment this morning you weren't 19 pounds yet (though you are 19 pounds with clothes on, I've weighed you!) and were 27 inches long. Such a big girl! Still hanging around the 90th percentile. You are growing so well, and are so healthy and happy.You aren't quite crawling, but I love to watch you try. And frankly, I forget you are old enough to be doing such things. Crawling. Eating solid food. Rolling over. You were just born!
This has been a big week for you! You decided to give up the paci cold turkey. You never really liked it much, anyway, and only liked the ones that we got from the hospital. But this week you just stopped. You seem to be doing great without it, so go you! You also learned to roll from your back to your stomach. Since learning that trick you have been a non stop wiggle worm. You want to move! But don't forget how much I love your snuggles. My baby.
I am so very thankful for you, little girl. You have brought our family together, and have loved being the center of attention. I look forward to many more half birthdays, and whole birthdays, too! I can't wait to see you grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment