To help the girls in their adjustment to the new baby, I made up these Big Sister Kits. The bags are the Littles Carry-All Caddy from Thirty-One. My mom actually ordered them for me back in May before I started selling it. They turned out to be the perfect size.
The Big Sister shirts are from Kohls, and I think they're going to end up being packed in their overnight bags. I wasn't sure when I was going to give them their kits, but I think I'm going to take them to the hospital with me and give them to the girls there. You know, in case they get bored.
They will each get a little coloring book with crayons, a pack of stickers, a train from Thomas the Tank Engine (Molly and Rosie, I think?), a couple cars, a little purse, and M&Ms. Because when in doubt, candy out!
This is the little purse each of them will get. It's actually a mini zipper pouch that came in my Thirty-One enrollment kit. I noticed that the girls looked a lot like Evie and Catherine, so I tracked down an identical pouch so that they will both have one!
I'm 39 weeks pregnant today, and the day after tomorrow is my c-section. We still can't believe she's held on this long, and we are all very anxious to bring our baby girl home!
No comments:
Post a Comment