Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Update

It's been a couple weeks since my last post. I meant to post about our awesome vacation to St. Augustine and Rosemary Beach, Florida, but never got around to it. We had a ton of fun, and no one got sick this year! (Last year Evie was down with the UTI from Hell for the first few days... glad none of that happened...) We spent a lot of time at the beach, checking out historical sites, hanging out with family, and we even managed to make it to the Magic Kingdom for a day. I am now anxious for another Disney vacation, maybe in the next few years!

In other news:


28 weeks! I had an appointment today and sweet Baby E is doing great, and I'm right on track. I had my glucose screening today to check for gestational diabetes, which isn't fun. The drink (which I actually kind of like...) made me light headed, which has never happened before. And of course they take blood, and I've always been sensitive to a lack of blood, so I got a headache shortly thereafter. I'll hear the results in a couple days, but I'm sure all will be fine. I'll probably be a little anemic, as I usually am, but I highly doubt I have gestational diabetes.

Things are getting more uncomfortable, and I've been having nightly contractions which are most annoying, but otherwise I still feel great. I have really enjoyed getting the house ready for a newborn again, and I'm getting excited to meet this little girl in less than 12 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment