I feel like I am so far behind in everything. It hit me that if Miss E is as early as her sisters, she will be here in about 2 months. Or less. Which makes that mountain of projects I've started seem even higher, and gets a sort of excited anxiety going.
My family got hit with some kind of flu or stomach bug or eighteenth century plague this week. I don't know what it was, and it only lasted about a day, but it really put a damper in my week. I now get to add washing every piece of cloth in the house and sanitizing every surface to my to do list. Which is quite long. And every time I cross something off, one more thing gets added.
But it's exciting more than overwhelming, because all this is leading up to our new addition. I know that once all the sewing and crocheting and cleaning and organizing is finished, our precious baby girl will be here.
My bigger baby girls are both doing very well. Smart and sassy and exhausting, just how I like them! Evie especially is getting excited about the arrival of her new sister. She has been helping me get everything organized, and will proudly exclaim which items belong to Baby Sis. Catherine is not yet ready to give up her position as the baby, so we will see how she adjusts to being a big sister. She seems to love babies, but I'm not sure how she will react to one that stays here all the time and demands a lot of Mommy's attention.
This isn't much of a post, but I have a house to scrub down and bills to pay and preschool curriculum to plan and projects to complete. I'm hoping that soon I will be able to post pictures of the bedding I have (finally) finished for Miss E, and in the next few weeks there will probably be a few freezer meal posts.
Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment