Wednesday, May 15, 2013

25 Weeks!


I can't believe that in about 3 months our Baby E will be here. I have been busy the past couple weeks getting ready for our trip to Florida at the end of the week. Tomorrow is my last day babysitting until after E is born, and I can't seem to get time to stand still.

I have really been enjoying this pregnancy. Yes, there has been more stress involved, but for the first time I am really enjoying the moment. I am absolutely excited to meet this baby girl, but not so much that I'm rushing this special time we have together now. Of course, it's going by so quickly I don't think I COULD rush it.

I've still been having trouble sleeping, which is frustrating. Catherine hasn't been sleeping well because a bird decided to nest right below her window and now there are a fleet of baby birds squawking all day long. So she's been sleeping in our room. And it seems like the nights she sleeps, Evie will wake up. Then if by some miracle both of them manage to sleep, I wake up early with a headache or something.

Other than the sleeping I have been having horrid heartburn. I am hoping that means this little girl will be born with a full head of hair like Evie. Not that I don't love Catherine's beautiful blond locks... but a baby with hair is so much fun! Catherine didn't start growing hair until her first birthday, Evie's has always been long.

I've been trying to keep myself in shape, which has been going really well! I'm hoping that by exercising now I can reduce excess weight gain and also make it easier to drop the weight after she is born. But don't worry, I know when I need to take it easy, and the baby always comes first!

Here's to a glorious summer and time well spent with my girls before E gets here. I am so looking forward to the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment