Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2nd Trimester!

Sorry it's blurry... but look! A bump!
Already a third of the way through my third pregnancy!  Things have still been going very well for me, besides being absolutely exhausted and some aches and pains here and there. It's such a blessing to feel so good, especially with a 2 year old and a 1 year old running around.

Things have been busy, and my nesting hasn't really let up. I think I may just nest the entire pregnancy. I feel like there is always something that needs to be moved, bought, cleaned, organized, or gotten rid of. I have started the baby purchases, and it is just so exciting. There is something so special about getting ready for a newborn. Everything is tiny, and tiny things make me happy. I haven't bought a lot, but I have a shelf in Catherine's room dedicated for all things Newbie. I'm looking forward to finding out if we're having our third beloved daughter or our first son, so that I can start picking out more gender specific items.

It is truly unreal that I'm already in the second trimester. I thought things went by quickly with Catherine... I literally feel like I just found out I'm pregnant. Summer will be here before I blink.

1 comment:

  1. Such a blessing to feel well. I was that way with my 3rd too. This 4th one is kicking my butt though. I can't wait to find out what you are having!

    ReplyDelete