Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Change

Now that Catherine can crawl, I have found that there have been quite a few changes around here.

1) Catherine heard the word "No" for the first time in her life after she opened all the draws and cabinets to our entertainment center and somehow managed to unhook the PS3.

2) Catherine can open all the draws and cabinets to our entertainment center in the time it takes me to go to the bathroom.

3) Evie and Catherine can really play together now.  I absolutely LOVE to hear them laugh and chase after each other.  It has made my life so much easier since I no longer have to entertain them separately.

4) Catherine can dump every toy bin in the house in about 20 seconds.

It's actually been really nice.  She is so much happier, and Evie loves having someone to run/crawl around with.  That 18 month age gap is closing in.  I just love my girls, they're getting so big, and they're just so awesome.  I am so lucky to be their mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment