Thursday, April 5, 2012
Getting Going
I'm slowly getting back on track. I have yet to make it to the grocery store, so I guess that will happen tomorrow. But I've been jogging around the neighborhood, and yesterday I finally made it back to the gym. I had a 3 mile goal. Since I'm doing a 5k on May 5th I wanted to see how long it took me to run/walk 3 miles. Well, I didn't get that far. Halfway through my workout Jordan calls and says that the electricity has gone out. *insert not amused face* I told him that if it wasn't back on in 5 minutes that I would come home. It didn't turn back home. So with nearly two miles down I had to leave. I'm still happy with the workout I got in, and my stamina is definitely improving. When I first started going to the gym a 25 minute walk/run left me sore and unable to move the next day. Haha! I could run for about a minute before I had to walk again. Yesterday I jogged/ran for 7 minutes before walking. I also did some abdominal exercises and I am definitely feeling those today. I need to keep that up. One day I will have a nice stomach again. Of course, it may not be until we're done having kids, but I'll get there again eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment