Tuesday, April 17, 2012

6 Months Old!

6 months ago we welcomed our sweet Catherine into our lives. I'm sitting here watching her play, and grab her toes, and yell at the TV... she is such a wonderful blessing to my life, and I am so proud to be her mother.  She has become so animated, and I love to watch her interact with her big sister.  She gets so excited when she watches Evie play.  And Evie is always looking out for her baby sis.  I love the bond they have, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for them.

Catherine's newest achievement is sitting up.  She can't sit for very long, but she's doing a pretty great job of it.  She's also working really hard to roll from her back to her stomach.

She's a tiny little thing.  At her 6 month appointment she weighed in a 14 pounds 4 ounces and 25 3/4 inches long.  10th percentile for weight and just about the 50th for height.  She's small but she's following a beautiful curve, and is healthy as can be.  What a difference she has made in my life, and I am so thankful for my littlest princess!  Happy half birthday, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment