Monday, February 27, 2012

Catherine's 4 Month

Sorry for my lack of blogging. Since our laptop is no longer connecting to browsers I've been doing all my surfing on the iPad, and I haven't fully figured out how to upload pics and such to the blog, so it's been kind of neglected. Anyway...

Catherine is now four months old! We took her to her 4 month appointment and she is now 12 pounds 10 ounces and 24 inches long (25th percentile for both) She's a little peanut, but she's growing great. She's doing great developmentally, at a six month level for many things. She is rolling, playing, smiling, laughing, and generally just being freaking adorable. So many mornings I am greeted with her big blue eyes and sweet gummy smile. I have absolutely loved having a baby in the house, again. She helps me keep my sanity on those days that my nearly two year old Evie is driving me crazy. Overall I have been very blessed with my two beautiful daughters, and I could not be more in love with our newest addition.

I have trid on several occasions to introduce her to solid foods, and so far it's a no go. She has NO interest in them. Which is perfectly fine with me, I'm content with her getting all her nutrients from me, even if it is exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment