As previously mentioned, I have started trying to get myself back in shape. I have been exercising regularly (and love it) and have made dramatic changes to my diet. Jordan and I have decided to become vegetarians. Mostly. Okay, not vegetarians, but we're seriously cutting back on meat. I'm hoping to work up to vegetarian status, with meat as a treat on special occasions. We're really focusing on eating fresh fruits and veggies as much as we possibly can. And so far it's been great. Since I joined the gym I feel so much better, and since I've stopped eating so much crap all the time, I feel even better. It's amazing what a healthy diet and exercise can do for you. I am back into my goal dress size. I was exstatic when i went to Old Navy and put on a pair of shorts a size smaller than I usually wear. They are still a little snug, but it won't be long until they fit me well.
I'm hoping to use my blog to keep me motivated, and maybe motivate some others to make some changes. You only get one body, you should take care of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment