It's been an absolutely insane year for us so far. We left our apartment for a townhouse on New Year's Eve. After that Comcast couldn't get our internet set up for two weeks. Then our laptop conked out. So I'm writing this from my new iPad, which we got with part of our tax return.
So we've been spending the past few weeks trying to get settled into our new place. And I joined a gym! I haven't been happy with my weight since Evie was born. I'm a good bit smaller than I was when I got pregnant with Catherine, but I'm still hoping to lose a couple more pounds and tone up a bit. I also just want to live a healthier lifestyle. Jordan and I aren't the healthiest of eaters, and it's something that's become important to me since having kids. We'll see how it goes!
Now to update on my girls: Evie is a little ball of fire. So much attitude and energy come from that little girl. And she's just too darn cute. She's learning to speak in sentences and knows more words than I can count. She's so smart. She's learning her colors and her letters, and knows tons of animal sounds and body parts. I'm so proud of her. She makes me so unbelievably happy.
Catherine is 3 months old, and gets cuter and bigger every day. She was 10 pounds 7 ounces and 22 inches long at her 2 month appointment, and all that length is in her legs. She can fit into 0-3 month onesies just fine, but her 3-6 month pants and sleepers barely fit. She is smiling and giggling and yesterday she managed to roll over! She is so sweet, and I love the way she looks at me like I'm the most important person in the world. And I guess to her, I am. I'm so happy with my two girls, and I can't believe how lucky I am to have them!
No comments:
Post a Comment