The weather has been cooling down and I am constantly being reminded that this baby will here very soon. The c-section is scheduled for October 25th, so I know it won't be any longer than 5 weeks and 5 days! But after spending Monday in the hospital for extremely painful contractions, and bed rest until 36 weeks... I'm thinking she's going to come before her scheduled date. At least it isn't strict bed rest. I'd go completely insane.
I'm still feeling pretty good, all things considered. I'm as comfortable as I can hope to be, as long as I'm not having contractions. I know I've probably said it before, but I have enjoyed this pregnancy so much. It still seems a little unreal that I'll have a new baby in less than 6 weeks. I'm trying to enjoy these last few weeks with Evie as my only girl. Her world is going to totally change once that baby gets here. But I can't wait, Evie will be an awesome big sister.
So, Newbie, behave yourself for a few more weeks. You'll be here soon enough...
No comments:
Post a Comment