Other than that... I'm 30 weeks pregnant! 9 weeks or less until the newbie is here! I was reading back to my 30 week entry with Evie, and I realized how much more awesome this pregnancy has been. I was miserable by this point with her. I was beyond ready to give birth. But this time has been so different. I have loved pretty much every moment of this pregnancy, minus a few days here and there. I'm going to miss being pregnant.
I am very ready to meet my daughter. I think we've finally picked out a name that I love, and I'm so excited to see her. I picked out her coming home outfit today and packed a little hospital bag for her. I feel like I still have so much to do before she gets here. And I'm pretty sure that she dropped this evening. All her movements are much lower and I'm having hip pain. Oh joy. I hope she doesn't decide to come TOO soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment