All is well in baby land. Only 5 weeks until my c-section, and things have been much better this week. I learned the hard way that I just can't do too much, or I will regret it. At my appointment yesterday my belleh was measuring 32 cm and the baby's heart rate was 168. She wasn't too happy that my midwife smooshed her head trying to figure out which was she was positioned. She is, by the way, positioned the exact same way Evie was.
34 weeks is something of a milestone. I know now that if she is born there won't be much of a NICU stay, that she'll probably just need some oxygen and be able to come home. Which is awesome. I am hoping she waits until after 36 weeks, though. Or at least until October.
Evie has been her usual cute, funny, amazing, very busy self. I'm wondering what she'll be like with the new baby. She loves the crawl up on my (lack of) lap and pull up my shirt and kiss my belly, but I don't know how much she comprehends. I'm sure it will be an interesting transition for all of us, but I'm getting super excited about it. We only need a few more things, then I'll be all set for her to be here!
No comments:
Post a Comment