Friday, December 31, 2010

Evie's First Christmas (Part II)

After leaving my parent's we headed to Broadway to Dawn's house for Jordan's family's Christmas.  It was also a ton of fun, lots of good food... the usual.  I was SUPER excited about the quilt my mother in law gave me.  I've adored that quilt for years, and she finally finished it and completely surprised me when she gave it to me.  I don't have a picture, or I would share.  But here are some pictures of sweet girl!

Open it, Dad!

Ooo, cool stuff from Uncle Kyrce!

Micah had to take a very important business call

Some of the group

My inlaws opening the calendar that I put together (from everyone)

Evie snuggling with Uncle Cameron

Getting sleepy

With Aunt Dawn

Micah taking care of his little cousin.
Merry Christmas!  And since today is New Year's Eve... Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment