We had Evie's 9 month appointment on Christmas Eve, because our pediatrician wanted to check on her ear infection before she actually turned 9 months old. Her infection is gone (yay) and she is feeling much better :)
She is 16 pounds, 2 ounces and about 27 inches long. We found out that she has low muscle tone, which is probably a contributor to her lack of crawling. But it will correct itself as she gets older. We were also cleared to start her on whole milk since she isn't nursing much anymore and she absolutely refuses formula. She's developing just fine, and her cognitive skills are that of a 15 month old, so I'm not really worried about her not crawling yet. But she sure is trying!
My baby girl is NINE months old. I just can't believe it. It really just doesn't seem like that long ago. Nine months ago we were still in the hospital. The memory is so vivid, it seems like only a few weeks ago. She's just getting so big!
I think it's time for another one.
No comments:
Post a Comment