Wow. It's 2011. Never in my life has a year gone by so quickly. Just a year ago I was impatiently waiting for my little girl to arrive. It's just insane. Evie is nine months old now!
She has just discovered rolling. She's been able to roll since she was 4 months old, but just this past week she's figured out that she can get around that way. She's rolling all over the place! And she's SO close to crawling. Of course, I'm kind of worried that this whole rolling thing may be a backwards step... she isn't trying to crawl as much as she was, now that she's figured out how to roll around. It's hilarious. She's doing it now, just rolling around on the floor, fussing and giggling and smiling and begging for attention.
Quiet, Evie, I'm blogging.
All right, I better go. It's just about nap time for one Evangeline Arwen, and Mommy needs some cuddle time before she goes down.
No comments:
Post a Comment