Thursday, July 29, 2010

Evie's 4 Month Update

Evangeline turned four months old on July 26th.  We had her appointment today to see how she's growing and developing *and to get more stinky shots* and as usual, I was pretty proud of my little girl.  She is now 13 pounds and 2 ounces and 25 1/4 inches long!  She is still in the 50th percentile for weight, but has shot up to between the 75th and 90th percentile for height!  The pediatrician said that she definitely does NOT have my short genes.  She's a Culbertson, all right.  She's also on the same developmental level as most 5-6 month olds.  Not only that, but the ped couldn't stop talking about what a good, happy baby she is.  I told him that she had been fussy when we first showed up and he was like, "This angel?  I don't believe it."  Haha!  I think we have a keeper.

It's been a busy week here (besides the appointment) mostly because we had to make an emergency trip to Richmond to get Evie's birth certificate before our insurance dropped her.  Instead of paying $50 to get it sent to us in such a short amount of time, we decided to drive to Richmond and get it ourselves.  We were able to stay a couple nights with Cameron and Sara (and Micah!) so it was worth it.

Yep.  My little chunka munka is growing, and I am so happy to have her as part of our family!  Keep it up, Sweet Girl, you're soon going to be taller than Mommy!

 My sweet girl cuddling with her daddy while in Richmond

No comments:

Post a Comment