My good friend, Emma, had a baby girl five days before Evangeline was born. It has been so amazing to talk to someone my age, going through the same things at the same time. And I love that our daughters are so close in age. We got together when they were a month old and they didn't really interact very much, other than synchronized crying and sleeping... But yesterday Emma came over again, and now that our babes are nearly a month older it's amazing how much they've changed. 1) Raven is supper baby and can practically fly she's so ahead of schedule. 2) They actually played together. 3) They have gotten even cuter. (Who knew it was possible?) I have dreams of them being friends for life, but they're probably a little young for that :)
Raven teaching Evie how to push herself up
Raven using her super powers
Playing together on the mat
Watching each others' backs
The babies had fun and the mommies enjoyed the day, too. Success.
I love this post! I agree that they should be friends for life! I also like the thought that Raven has super powers :D
ReplyDelete