A ridiculous post? Probably. But yesterday marked a big day. We sold our car. It's a very bittersweet kind of thing. We bought the Celica in 2008 right before our wedding. It was the car we took on our honeymoon. We went to Atlanta, Pennsylvania, and Disney World in that car. We held hands, had conversations, laughed, and cried in that car. After I got pregnant and we decided that I would be staying at home, it became very clear that we were no longer able to afford the payments or the insurance. So... we sold it. We paid off what we owed and are now gaining $250-$300 a month. Now to pay off those darn credit cards. I'll miss it, but it was the best thing for our family.
Being decorated at our wedding
Driving away to our honeymoon!
On our way to Atlanta- August '08
Sleepy Jordan driving to Atlanta
On our way to Disney World! April '09
Yesterday morning
Jordan with our first baby
Good bye, car! Thanks for being so awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment