Friday, May 13, 2016

Crazy Life

Things have been a little insane here the past month. The big family event was our move on April 20th from our little townhouse to my inlaws' home. We fixed up the basement for my father-in-law to stay and my family is upstairs.

We've been here a little over three weeks and it has been a wonderful move! The house is much larger than our townhouse and is in a great neighborhood. We now have a yard that is mostly fenced, with the perfect climbing tree for the girls. Even though it has rained for nearly two weeks straight, we have loved going outside to play and garden (I wasted no time digging up a place for a garden) whenever the sun pokes through the clouds.

The girls have been doing very well. Evie is doing ballet and is almost finished with her Kindergarten curriculum. Catherine is her usual little fireball self, and Emmy has been testing us immensely. Lydia is healthy and happy and growing like a champ.

Hopefully I can update in more detail later, but I'm telling you, life is crazy! And we love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment