Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Update

Nothing too eventful has gone in in our household recently, unless you count Jordan's flu as an event. Which I guess it is.  But he's doing better now, so we're back to being boring.


Evie is continuing to teach us what it means to be a parent. Sometimes I feel bad because she's the oldest and I don't know what the heck to do with her. She's been pretty emotional recently and I don't really know what to do about it. "I'm sorry your gummy bear fell on the floor. But do you really need to cry about it?" She is still in love with super heroes, but is definitely the girliest of the three. She's smart. I'm still amazed at how well she's doing with her kindergarten work, but I'm trying not to push her because I don't want her to get frustrated. She's still little, there is plenty of time for structured school when she's older.  Right now we do 30-60 minutes three times a week and that seems to be working well. She's funny and sweet and while she can be frustrating she's an awesome little girl.


Catherine is doing what she's always done. She's my cat. She is sweet and snuggly, but she has to come to you. You can't make this girl do anything. She's really laid back and seems to roll with the punches, but she is strong willed. Once she sets her mind to something she will do it. Her favorite color is pink and she likes to be the "bad guy" when they play super heroes.  She's hilarious and just happy with life. 


Emiliana is BUSY. Nonstop, all the time, get into everything, GO GO GO. She's 17 months old and is still a beast, but she's thinned down a lot. She's reached that perfect age. Everything she does is cute and hilarious. I love how she goes around singing, "Hi ho! Dig dig dig!" And she recently learned the word "no" which sounds more like "nun" and is accompanied by a big grin and shaking head. She's such a blessing to our family.

Jordan and I are doing well, too. Nothing major to report. I'm trying to get more active in Thirty-One and Jordan is striving to better himself at work. He's doing an incredible job. Life is good right now, we have been very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment