Tuesday, December 23, 2014

More Mickey Madness

The girls are still humoring my Mickey on the Mantel ploy, and they really do seem to enjoy finding him in the morning. I am still pretty horrible at remembering to move him around, but the girls aren't bothered. They just like seeing him when he DOES do something crazy. Such as...


...that time he left candy seeds and told Evie and Catherine to plant them.


...and they sprouted into candy canes the next day! Or...


...that time he played with their toys, or...


...that morning he was chilling in their stockings. Or...


...that time he drew ears and mouse noses on their school pictures. This was very well received.

I have nothing else big planned for ol' Mick. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and he will probably remain on our fake mantel above the stockings just keeping an eye on things. I have enjoyed having him around these past couple weeks, and I'm sure he'll make an appearance next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment