Friday, October 17, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday, Catherine!


Dear Catherine,

You are THREE years old. I love you so much, my sweet girl. I love your smile and your laugh and how you make your stuffed Dumbo gulp up water. I love your raspy voice. I love how you mispronouce words like scoot ("Stoot!") and actually ("Ackchuwy..."). I love how you say your name (Taffrin Eiswey). I love how smart you are, and how good at figuring things out you can be. I love that you are your own person. I love that you are opinionated and loud. I love that you still come to me and ask to snuggle. You are ALWAYS welcome to snuggle, baby girl. 

One day you will do great things. You are bright and strong willed and won't take no for an answer. You know what you want. You are a rule breaker. These things make it VERY difficult to parent you sometimes, but I know that you will conquer anything that stands in your way. You will get it done. 

I am so glad you are my girl. I loved you from the first time I heard your heart beat, and I can't imagine my crazy life without you.

Happy Birthday, Catherine Eisley. You make your mommy proud.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment