I was so excited about this stupid and also kinda creepy elf. You know what the great thing about kids is? They don't really care if you have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to the Elf on the Shelf... if they aren't interested they just aren't interested. So despite my best efforts, the girls haven't really been into the elf thing. Which is okay, because I learned that I'm pretty lazy and forgetful and Dash spends a lot of nights in the same place he was the night before... But, here is what he's been up to lately:
 |
| New jammies for everyone! |
 |
| Coloring! |
 |
| Slippers for the big girls! |
 |
| Reading a story with some friends. |
 |
| Playing with some of the girls' cars |
 |
| Dash brought some strawberry syrup! Yum! (The girls LOVED this!) |
He was also caught with our underwear (and in Emiliana's case, a diaper) in our stockings. Evie wasn't too amused with this. Oops.
So yeah. Even though the girls haven't paid much attention, I've had fun, and maybe next year they will be a little more into it!
No comments:
Post a Comment