Day 21: I am thankful for two running vehicles :)
Day 20: Before I had kids I never thought I would get excited about grocery shopping! But this morning Emiliana and I headed out to get groceries, just the two of us. It was a wonderful hour away from the chaos in my house!
Day 19: This morning I prayed that something I had done the day before was the right thing to do. As I opened my Bible for my daily reading I was slapped in the face by the Holy Spirit. I don't think there could have been a more perfect passage for me to read. I am thankful for answered prayers!
Day 18: I am thankful for forgiveness and the weight that is lifted when you are able to put aside pride and ask for forgiveness and forgive others in turn. It's SO hard to do, but so very worthwhile!
Day 17: I am thankful for my inlaws. Since our marriage, Jordan's parents have been incredibly loving and accepting of me. They have always been there for us, and I love them dearly. They have truly become a second set of parents to me, and I'm very grateful to have them in my life!
Day 16: I am thankful for modern medicine! I know that without it our sweet Evangeline would have died in the process of her birth, and I probably would have as well. I think of all the diseases children used to die from, and how now they are prevented by a vaccine. Jordan was healed of his meningitis, which can cause horrible lifelong defects. It's truly amazing!
Day 15: I am thankful for our home. It is not big, but it is has been enough for our growing family. It has been an amazing blessing to live here in such a great neighborhood where I don't have to worry about the kids. After a lot of praying, this place just fell into our laps, and it was perfect for us. It still is!
No comments:
Post a Comment