Friday, July 5, 2013

32 Weeks!


Somewhere between 5 and 7 weeks until my baby is here! Everything is still running smoothly, and at my appointment on Wednesday everything was measuring perfectly. I have yet to gain back the weight that I lost in the beginning (actually, I think as of this morning I am officially at my prepregnancy weight... after I gorged myself on Oreo pie and smores last night...) and while this isn't a concern for my doctor, they're going to do an ultrasound at my 34 weeks appointment just to be sure the baby is growing okay. I've never had an ultrasound so late, so I'm looking forward to seeing what she looks like now! Well, as long as she is cooperative. I know that by 34 weeks it's kind of difficult to see, and when we had a 28 week u/s with Evie she slept with her back to us the whole time. But yes, it will be nice to check in on her, anyway.

I still have a giant list of things to get finished before she gets here, and I guess it's time I start getting those things crossed off. It still doesn't seem real that she is going to be here so soon. How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment