Friday, March 15, 2013

It's a....

On Wednesday I called my OB about a few concerns I had, and they set me up for an ultrasound and appointment. I was pretty sure everything was okay, but I just wanted to be sure. I tend to have issues while I'm pregnant. You know, subchorionic hemorrhages, placenta previa... all that fun stuff. We were lucky because they set the appointment up early enough that Jordan could attend, so he and I and the girls packed up and went in to the office.

This baby is not very cooperative. This one is very shy, which doesn't seem to be a quality my children have. Haha. But we were finally able to see this sweet little face.


Okay, admittedly the 3D ultrasounds are a little creepy. Anyway, everything checked out fine. No issues that they could see, and obviously the baby is gorgeous. She was wrapping things up and I kind of nervously asked if it was too early to tell if it's a girl or a boy. She said it wasn't, and she would check. Like I said, this baby is shy. Every time we would get a good shot, the babe would move and we couldn't tell what it was. But we finally got it.

It's a.....


Yep, it's a girl! I am so excited. I have two perfect daughters, and I know this one will be just as amazing. Seeing her on the ultrasound sucking on her hands and being all sweet... I was getting all emotional. Of course, I'm pregnant... I'm always emotional. Evie is so excited. She said all along it was a girl, except for about a week in the beginning she said she wanted a brother. But since then whenever I asked if it was a girl baby or a boy baby she would say "Girl baby!"

I went out Wednesday afternoon and bought her a few outfits since I've never had a newborn in the summer, and I've started working on a blanket for her. I am so excited to be welcoming our THIRD baby girl into our home in a few short months!

No comments:

Post a Comment