Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick Or Treating

I went trick or treating once as a child, and Jordan never went. Our families just didn't celebrate Halloween. So I had never taken Evie. This year after a lot of thought I decided to take the girls around the neighborhood to go trick or treating. And we had a lot of fun!

These are actually a couple months old, but I didn't have time to get pictures of them in their costumes before we left

"Tiger RAWRRRR!"

Piglets hood kept falling over her eyes
We walked around the neighborhood and Evie and Catherine got a good bit of candy before Evie fell off the sidewalk and busted her lip. :( Kind of cut things short. Of course she's covered in blood so I park the stroller outside someone's house and knock on the door. "Can I have a paper towel?" Guy doesn't speak English. Of course. Then he saw the blood. "What you need?" *motioning* "Paper towel." Anyway, he got me a paper towel and I got the girls home. Then we went to my parents house and handed candy out to other kids. Overall it was a lot of fun.

Excuse the blurriness of the following photos. It's really hard to push a stroller, chase a toddler, and take pictures all at the same time.

My sweet little Piglet

Tigger on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment